Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
We are now looking for a Head of the Sourcing Services Portfolio and contract administration function. In this role, you are responsible for our Sourcing Service portfolio and for constantly developing/defining the right services that will make Group Sourcing as effective and efficient as possible. Your are also responsible for launching and scaling new services.
In this role you will collaborate closely with all Market Area Sourcing units and Category Group units, as well as our Sourcing Business Excellence function.
You will be part of the Group Sourcing Romania Leadership team as well as the extended Sourcing Business Excellence leadership team. And will be a key player in centralizing and standardizing selected parts of the sourcing processes.
The Sourcing Line Manager manage the respective units’ performance, working towards Sourcing targets, approved and aligned with relevant stakeholders, using approved strategies, processes and tools.
Our ideal candidate have Program/project and/or Line management experience as well as sourcing experience and/or experience from developing a Shared Services organization.
You will also:
- Define, develop, launch and scale Sourcing Services across all Market Areas and Category Groups
- Build positive work environment for individuals
- Create a productive work environment for own organization and functional area
- Drive competence management
- Conduct resource management
- Oversee unit finance
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or similar
- Several years of either Project Management or Line Management experience
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- OHS Knowledge.
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Supply&Log
Req ID: 303248