Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
As Digital Service Providers, operators enable the digital economy, and this means that you should also operate according to this shift. Ericsson enhances the way service providers digitally engage with their customers. Entirely automate operations and create the levels of programmability, access and agility that digital natives call home.
Real Estate Manager for Build Projects (f/m/d)
Req. ID 275446
We are looking for a dynamic Professional to join the Ericsson Real Estate team as a Real Estate Build Project Manager. We locate, develop and operate productive, differentiated and attractive workplaces, whilst optimizing efficiency and sustainability. The Europe Real Estate is responsible for meeting the needs of 25,000 users in over 30 countries. These range in size up to 2,000 employees, predominately in state of the art R&D and office environments. In this role you will have a great opportunity to contribute to Ericsson’s success by applying your expertise and experience to create healthy and inspiring workplaces for Ericsson employees that deliver our sustainability and brand ambitions.
You will be working in a diverse and professional team that shares knowledge and supports each other in a non-hierarchical way. The team works across all of Europe which means some of your projects will be in different countries even if the initial focus for this role is in Germany. You will have a varied job that would involve a lot of high level of interaction with Ericsson partners, suppliers, and internal stakeholders to secure the most productive and cost-efficient workplaces in the industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Developing market strategy for real estate growth
- Lead the lease and management agreement negotiations processes
- Manage and control rebuilding projects including project documentation, conflicts, escalations, cost estimations and test fits for potential relocation options
- Ensure costs are managed to budget and that the contract scope meets by suppliers
- Implement our new office standards in Germany and work on an efficient workplace management for our office locations
- Build relationship with senior stakeholders to ensure fast delivery and alignment
- Drive improvement programs and Communicate and negotiate with stakeholders
- A minimum 10 years of experience of office design and/or construction projects including 3 years’ experience in a multinational environment. Occupier role advantageous but also developer or consultancy background could be relevant
- Fluency in English and German is a must
- Familiarity with legal processes within Germany
- Self-driven negotiator with strong communication skills and a confident appearance on your day to day work
- Structured and result-oriented way of working
- Flexible work hours as well as home-office
- You will be located in one of our Ericsson offices
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Global projects and international customers
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch and public transport tickets, parking opportunities and more
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application (incl. cover letter, C.V. and certificates) at www.ericsson.com/careers. For queries, you are welcome to contact Sandra (Sandra.email@example.com ).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || Consulting&SysInt; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 303242