We are now looking for an Integration Engineer in Microwave domain to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of Microwave Nodes. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of Microwave node integration, upgrade, expansion, features activation and other.
- Execute Microwave nodes configuration
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration/integration work
- Prepare system test, module test and acceptance test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- E2e technical understanding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Degree in Engineering, IT or Telecom
- Experienced with transmission equipment configuration Microwave, DWDM, SDH.
- Good understanding of network technologies.
- Applying expertise & technology
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Native Russian, intermediate English
- 3-5 years’ experience on similar role in telecom vendor or mobile operator company
- Creating & innovating
- Readiness for business trips
- Ericsson MiniLink certification would be an advantage
- Ability to learn fast
- Cisco or Juniper certification would be an advantage
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || ServEng
Job details: Integration Engineer Job Stage 05