Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
We are now looking for a F&A Operations Manager to manage the performance of activities according to the applicable standard Ericsson Business Process (EBP) Activity Description. This requires leadership in motivating and developing employees. The result is financial activities and support delivered at the right time and cost with the right quality as well as maintaining good relations with each served unit/company.
You will also:
- Manage service delivery
- Manage relations to served units
- Implement changes in processes, services and scope
- Approve and sign-off key controls and JV
- Manage targets and financials of own unit
- Formulate directives, instructions & drive the digitalization process within the area of competence
- Lead the accounting team
How your expertise will make the difference? (Qualifications needed):
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Accounting & reporting skills
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Financial Modeling knowledge
- Leadership skills
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Benefits to suit your dreams (or What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 302999