Being a student at Ericsson is special.
We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication.
You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one.
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things, will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination!
Now we are looking for Young Talent Price Manager for an internship of 12 months. This will be a paid internship with expected start date during Q1 2020.
This is a unique opportunity for a graduate-to-be or new graduate to get real-life business experience:
Be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
Work in a diverse multi-cultural environment
Get industry related training, development and mentorship from our team
Understand the key attributes of large business transactions from working with new engagements and existing projects with the top telecom operators in Europe and Latin America
Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile networks, IoT, Cloud, Automation and AI.
You will support the Price Management function, which consists of a diverse and international team of Price Managers with different backgrounds. You will be a fully integrated team player. As part of this team, you will benefit from access to the broad knowledge and Price management expertise of your colleagues. You will also work closely with other functions within Commercial Management – Contract Management, Sales Ops, and other stakeholders, such as Customer Units, Legal, Sales, Finance and Delivery.
- Pricing support in to all accounts in Market Area Europe and Latin America.
- Participation in projects of price/cost bench marking
- Support with competitor commercial intelligence related to pricing, commercial behavior and reuse of best practice.
- Commercial packaging of offerings
- Monthly review of customer cases for reality check (Price levels, Packaging, price parameters, volume stairs, services)
- Ensure Commercial Strategies are being followed
- Ensure toolsets, models and WoW are used
- Set prices and perform price analysis, following established Ericsson pricing principles
- Support creation of commercial proposals
- Support deal strategy and negotiation planning workshops
- Support business in securing profitable sales & revenue growth
- Drive price management excellence
- Help document and develop function’s working processes
- Performing ad-hoc analysis
- A recent graduate or last-year student in Economics, Finance, Engineering or Business Management
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience in a data-driven working environment and competence in analysis.
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and priorities work in a fast-paced environment.
- A pro-active approach to work with the ability to work under own initiative and in a team environment.
- Fluent Written and Spoken English
- Ability to quickly settle into a diverse team
- Confident to challenge / identify new ways of working
- Ability to make recommendations based on own working / analysis
- Be able to effectively communicate with other stakeholders / functions outside of direct team
- Native Russian
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Price Manager Job Stage 4