Do you want to be part of growing Ericsson’s future business?
Create and accelerate new sustainable businesses by capitalizing on our technologies and innovation capabilities is the mission of Business Area Technologies and New Businesses (BTEB). With 5G and Internet of Things (IoT) at the doorstep, enabling entrepreneurship and value creation for the next decade is the space Ericsson wants to be the leading force of innovation. Technologies and New Businesses is a global growing Business Area consisting of approximately 1600 talents, spread across multiple sites in 40 countries with main locations in Sweden, USA, China, Finland and India.
HR Business Partner, Incubation Units is a newly created role to partner with currently two Incubation Units within the Business Area, operating across Sweden, US, China and Germany.
We are looking for a proven HR leader, who is passionate about new businesses and innovation, eager to make a difference, can thrive in ambiguity, has growth mindset and enjoys working in a global dynamic environment. You will play an important role in enabling innovation and growth by partnering with the leadership teams to ignite our culture, boost employee experience and deliver on our people promise.
You will report to VP, Head of People for BA Technologies and New Businesses, being part of Acceleration Units Leadership Teams and work closely alongside team of Subject Matter Experts and HR Professionals across several countries.
Our exciting opportunity:
You will create an impact on the success of our existing incubation units, as well as strategic future growth, by:
• Translating innovation and growth strategy into people agenda, driving organizational and cultural change
• Providing expert advice and coaching to senior leaders with your strong communication skills, excellent leadership capabilities and drive
• Playing a key role in enabling strategic competence and workforce planning, including proactively recognizing trends, developing actions to strengthen the talent base
• Delivering high quality integrated HR solutions to the business and shaping them for the future success. Creating and implementing innovative talent management solutions to meet future business needs
• Increasing organization effectiveness through organization design, team effectiveness, coaching and change management
• Making a difference in Ericsson’s strategic people agenda participating in cross-unit projects, working as part of the winning team, actively sharing expertise and learning from others
Your experiences and competencies to be successful in this role:
• You have successful experience working with senior leadership teams/coaching senior stakeholders in a dynamic high-tech environment. You have a minimum of 7 years track record in a business facing HR role
• You have an innovative and curious mindset and can engage. You inspire and influence people with high impact on business results
• You have a track record of building talent capability and translating business strategies into people agenda in a multi-country organization
• You have project management skills, including defining scope, driving deliverables, meeting deadlines and managing competing priorities
• You have worked in a matrix organization, building on everyone’s strength in a lean team. Experience working in a venture capital company/start-up is an strong advantage
• You have a solid understanding and strong interest in innovation and technology agenda, constantly looking for outside in perspectives and industry insights
• You enjoy working in a dynamic, high-pace growing global business environment
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration and/or related
• You are fluent in English, both oral and written.
To enable your success, we think you are a change-driver with strong relationship building and influencing skills at all levels in the organization. Furthermore, you have a growth mindset, continuously build your own expertise and share with the others together as you have outstanding teamwork and networking skills. You also have flexibility, independence, drive and resilience to perform successfully in a rapidly changing environment. Finally, you have both listening and communications skills, including presentation and facilitation capabilities.
Location: The position is based in Ericsson’s headquarter in Stockholm, Sweden.
Application process: Last day to apply is the 9th of December 2019. Please upload your application as soon as possible. Do you have any questions? Please contact recruiter, Ann Nilsson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Job details: HR Business Partner Job Stage 08