System Integration & Verification engineer is responsible for ensuring product quality, securing test method and test environment to fulfill all the assigned test activities within approved cost, time and quality frame.
- Develop automation platform and scripts
- Setup test environment, including device under test (DUT) and test instruments
- Integrate HW & SW and make test start
- Design/define test cases to ensure test coverage
- Test case execution, issue TR (trouble report) or CR (change request) and complete test report
- Analyze test results and trouble-shooting
- Support to trial and customer site
- Bachelor or above, major in EE or CE or related fields
- Solid knowledge on HW testing, experience on x86, bootloader, BIOS
- Solid knowledge on Linux operation and script development e.g. BASH, SHELL
- Experience in Object oriented programming language e.g. Java, python
- Good knowledge in 4G5G
- Good Knowledge on RBS and CPRI interface
- Good troubleshooting skill
- Good communication skills, Excellent in English
- Quick Learner
- Team work spirit
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 302901