Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
We are looking for an energetic & innovative Developer with an Architect mind for our Converged Core IMS unit.
The chosen candidate will among other things be responsible for implementing release automation solutions for Converged Core IMS products, designing & developing viable solutions to further enable our automated releases.
The role also includes cross Product Development Unit (PDU) collaboration work on many technical areas within development, such as: requirement analysis, software design, integration, verification, Product Life cycle management support and product documentation. Within these activities you are expected to both lead and/or be part of a team of skilled engineers providing us with modern solutions to complex problems, working from idea to implementation.
You need to manage & adapt to a changing product scope, normal project work as well as continuous evaluation and improvement of our processes and ways of working. We expect you to always act with flexibility and find new solutions enabling us to be better than yesterday.
What you will do:
- Alignment of automation development in PDU
- Breaking down high level requirements to user stories with clear DoD
- Provide clear priorities towards RA Community
- Maintains detailed technical roadmap
- Scope, define, design and drive our chosen end-to-end technical solution together with our employees
- Develop and hold technical presentations & proposals
- Participate in knowledge transfers, documentation & information sharing
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive Continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Represent the PDU as a Subject Matter Expert in various areas as an Architect
- Good knowledge of Java, C/C++ and HTML5, Unix/Linux environment
- Good Scripting skills (SH/Bash, Perl, Python, Tcl)
- Good understand of Product development and Product Lifecycle Management
- Good understand Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Great communication skills, working with people and networking
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Planning and Organizing, Deliver results and meeting customer expectations
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
For us at Ericsson it is important that we can bring the networked society to everyone, from metropolitans like New York to the country sides of India. For us, it is important to create possibilities for school children in isolated areas of Bhutan to use remote learning and to be able to enable remote health care for patients in rural Africa. Moving into 5G, we take connectivity, communication and the networked society to the next level. We feel a pride in making the world a better place, simplifying and enhancing the lives for billions.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 302883