Head of Automation – Indonesia
We are now looking for a Head of Automation, are you interested?
In this role, you will be required to accelerate service delivery, efficiency, and performance within and between operations in the Regions, Global Service Centers and Global Competence Hubs to build an environment that supports global efficiency and profitable growth.
In this role, you will drive the delivery effort to make their work more efficient through adequate delivery tools, processes, ways of working, measurements & KPIs, job roles, competence models. You will support, deployment programs and common structures. You will also identify and execute improvements within the global service delivery organization.
Additionally, you will secure close partnership within the Regions, Global Service Centers and Global Competence Hubs and Business Units, to upgrade competence and Knowledge Management practices.
- This function will drive and own – Development, Qualification, Implementation and Executions - Initiatives across Service Lines in Networks to secure competitiveness on Service Delivery Execution
- Ownership and accountability for the establishment and operations of the Innovation Garage across the different Country Unit accounts
- Define the strategy and roadmap with MA/BA of the Automation journey, Definition and Implementation of the Proof of Concepts (PoC) in the Country Unit’s, loop back towards MA/BA on key demand/requirements for Industrialization/Automation
- Country Unit Main Point of Contact for the BA. Qualification and prioritization of key initiatives, such as: Serviceability, Deployment Industrialization, Operations Assurance and Customer Support
- Understand market trend, other MA/Country Unit plan and make the best use of it for our customer needs
- Keep and evaluate clear portfolio of global and local tools
- Collect requirements from all SLs and from Country Unit and handshake and prioritize with MA/BA/Serviceability program
- Secure MOAI automation, following the standard IT cloud & architecture
- Facilitate environment in the automation garages and in the Country Unit to nurture automation and innovation culture, make possible to contribute with idea.
- Shortcut global and local speeding up the chain of decision
- Transform quality requirement into serviceability requirement (example: advance diagnostic)
- Work on simplification to make automation and innovation a driver for easy way to operate and deliver our service
- Align with BA portfolio to make sure our priority are respected within all MAs
- Maintain Country Unit automation plan and handshake with MA during MBR
- Prepare ROI in collaboration with MA/SL/Accounts to have clear monetization of automation
- Partner with sourcing for proper value extraction of innovation during ASP contract renegotiation
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Automation experience e.g., AI , RPA, Analytics tools like Tableau etc.
- Network Operations, Network Rollout, Network Customer Support, RAN, Cloud
- Managed Services
- You need to have past Service Delivery experience.
- Prior Knowledge of Sales Processes
- Change and improvement management skills
- Negotiation and argumentation skills
- Project Management skills
- Brand Knowledge and skills
- Fundamental Leadership Competence
- Financial acumen and skills
- Inventing and innovating experience
- You are capable of formulating strategies and concepts
- Presenting and communicating information
- Social, communication and negotiation skills
- You excel in adapting and responding to change
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || ServEng
Req ID: 302878