Objective of the job
Supplier Auditor reports to Head of Audit & EMS sourcing within Network Sourcing NEA.
Supplier Auditor (SA) is responsible within Network Sourcing NEA to perform contract compliance activities to secure a capable supplier base regarding quality, Code of Conduct (CoC), risk and environment. The main activity is supplier general audits and CoC audits, together with other supplier development activities.
- Implement Ericsson Supplier Evaluation concept, including General Evaluation Criteria and supplier Code of Conduct criteria
- Work together with team in Sweden to run some global program in the field of responsible sourcing (Supplier Code of Conduct)
- Support Category Management and Supplier Responsible within Sourcing with pre-assessments, evaluations, audits and process competence
- University degree or equivalent and work experience as an auditor
- Experienced in project / program management
- High integrity and good leadership skills
- Good knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO14001 and similar standards
- Knowledge of CoC, environmental and risk management requirements
- Experienced in quality tools and methodology used in e.g. Six Sigma, SQAP: statistical methods as well as change management skills
- Strong skills of analysis, coaching, cooperation and communication
- Result-oriented and willing to take on responsibilities
- Fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 302863