Location: Lewisville, Texas
Our exciting opportunity:
The Supply Chain Management team is looking for a Warehouse Operations resource to achieve efficient and safe goods flow in, within, and out of the warehouse including value-added services operation, to fulfill on-time deliveries with the correct inventory, accuracy, and quality. It’s also expected for the candidate to be extremely detail-oriented and have the ability to fulfill orders and prepare them for production and/or ship to HUB.
- Assist with all shipping, receiving, and inventory organization operations
- Help to efficiently carry out all product loading and unloading tasks
- Scan and track incoming and outgoing orders
- Inspect receivables for defects, damages, or missing items
- Properly scan and inventory incoming goods
- Unload, stock, move, and place products in appropriately designated areas
- Move and transfer products between various sections of the warehouse as needed
- Perform detailed manual inventory counts
- Fulfill and track outgoing orders
- Collect, prepare, package, and label goods for shipment
- Report any equipment malfunctions or issues to upper management
- Follow all warehouse policies and standard operating procedures
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Previous warehouse experience and WMS knowledge
- Minimum one (1) year of related experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Good knowledge in mathematics
- Excellent communication skills and detail-oriented
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Flexibility and willingness to contribute
- High level of accountability and professionalism
- Team-player, self-motivated, committed to providing High-quality work
- Forklift certification
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- A focus on process improvement
What’s in it for you:
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Lewisville || Supply&Log