Location: Lewisville, Texas
Our exciting opportunity:
As a team member of a Smart Factory of the Future in the U.S., we are now recruiting for a Buyer. The Buyer will secure short-and long-term material availability in the inbound supply chains between external suppliers and Ericsson Supply Sites. In this role, you will develop and optimize use of time and capital resources, ensuring correct dimensioning and maintenance of inventories throughout the supply chain. You will also ensure supply by maintaining the operational supplier relationship and handling supplier issues.
- Be responsible for MRP analysis and consumption plans
- Monitor and update the ERP system to ensure correct supplier master data
- Escalate critical components to global inbound supply chain
- Execute daily material call-off in order to secure material availability
- Act upon and solve disturbances in the supply chain
- Represent Ericsson at supplier meetings as the interface for daily communication
- Analyze supplier performance providing relevant input for global assessments
- Communicate supply status to relevant stakeholders
- Monitor and solve issues occurring in the invoicing process
- Participate in supply chain improvement projects
- Establish and maintain supplier governance
- Sell excess materials
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Strong statistical knowledge, good mathematical and statistical analysis skills
- Experience in logistics and production including supply and global logistics
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Components management knowledge (preferred)
- High level of communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with management and colleagues
- Team-player, self-motivated, committed to providing high quality work
- Education: Bachelor’s degree; business or engineering preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
What’s in it for you:
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Job details: Supply Chain Planner Job Stage 05