Functional Unit : Service Delivery
Location: Sunway, Selangor, Malaysia
Recruiter: Leandra Tenorio
Open to external referrals: Yes
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
This is a deployment role where the main purpose of the role is to drive ASP (Approved Service Provider) management activities relating to performance, capacity and financial control as to enhance profitability, reduce cost and improve delivery performance of ASP Vendors.
You Will :
- Responsible for the end to end operational management of Ericsson’s 3rd Party ASP’s
- Manages a team of Technical Contract Leads, Vendor Controllers and OHS SME’s who are committed to increasing the quality, accountability, performance and compliance of Ericsson’s ASP’s, whilst driving a “best in class” culture relating to ASP efficiency and Occupational Health & Safety.
- Support Sourcing on supply and demand requirements, scope of work development , pre-sales activities and ASP commercial negotiations
- The role will also provide strategic pre-sales support to CU’s and be accountable for post-contract budget adherence and operational escalations.
- Build efficient Framework & drive adoption along with CU ASP Managers so that all Build deliveries are following Ericsson Quality process
- Good understanding of (Network Rollout) NRO Service Delivery ASP activities required to support customer networks in the areas of Network Roll-Out with respect to site acquisition, civil engineering, telecom installation/acceptance, network integration, documentation, quality audits, Site surveys, Fault Management, Test Equipment.
- Purchase requisition pre-authorization, tool process all 3PP services, producing ASP spend report per project and send report to stakeholders
- Report generation and management of ASP demand vs capacity for Operations & Sourcing stakeholders, SLA/KPI reports for ASP performance measuring, operational review and business review reports.
- 15 to 20 years of relevant experience
- Experience of managing third party relationships in telecoms environment in a multi-vendor environment including negotiation experience.
- Demonstrable operational telecoms management experience including the experience of contractual negotiation and procurement management
- Experience of Field Services and/or Network Roll-Out Services
- Budget management experience, including forecasting and control
- Familiar with OHS (Occupational Health and Safety) best practice and ways of working
- Experience of planning & execution of projects using established project management methodologies, transitioning and change management
- To manage and govern the ASP’s in the NRO Services domain, ensuring operational performance is delivered in accordance with agreed SLA’s and within agreed budget
- To manage transition and transformation of the ASP, in the event of a change in ASP or a change in an existing ASP’s delivery model.
- Holistic end to end strategy on ASP Spend in NRO
- Very good knowledge about RAN and related products.
- Good knowledge of the concept of Service Delivery, project implementation management and its overall objectives
- Good understanding of the financial impact and implications of implementation to Service delivery projects
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Subang Jaya || Consulting&SysInt; IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 302763