Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Account CTO KAM(f/m/d) Vodafone Germany
Req. ID 302699
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
We have a far-reaching business relation with Vodafone Germany. Today our business comprises 2G-5G RAN, Transport, Packet Core, OSS Solutions, Enterprise/Industry Mobile Solutions and Network Design & Optimization (NDO) as well as Deployment Service and are driving several joint development projects. To strengthen our team working with Vodafone Germany we are looking for an Account CTO.
- Positioning Ericsson as thought and technology leader with the customer
- Build a strong relationship with customer’s decision-makers (C-level and middle management)
- Take the lead to develop together with Solution Architects of different domains new business opportunities and support the Key Account team to secure profitable business
- Develop technical presentations & proposals and perform customer presentations
- Drive the technical negotiation
- Contribute to the development of a prioritized view of network evolution needs and target architecture (together with the CTO community)
- Staying abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build up
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences, with min. of 7 Years of work experience
- Broad technical know-how within all mobile Network Domains (RAN, Transport, Core, Cloud, O&M) and in-depth know-how and proven sales experience in at least one area.
- Good Operator understanding with consultative selling approach
- You are a creative thinker and are thrilled by identifying solutions to customer problems
- Excellent presentation & communication skills with ability easily to adjust your communication style different audiences
- Team player with very good collaboration and team leading skills
- Business English is mandatory
- Unlimited contract
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible work hours
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due to the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 302699