Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Should be involved in the planning, design, and deployment of Cloud solutions.
- Indepth understanding of Infrastructure (Server/Storage/Network) sizing, consolidation, virtualization and thin-provisioning
- Installation and administration experience in one or more–Openstack, Mirantis Openstack, Redhat Openstack, etc
- Experience with RDBMS and noSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB) is highly desired
- Knowledge & Experience with opensource IaaS environments such as OpenStack.
- Installation and administration experience in Hyper-visors one or more– KVM/RHEV, VMware vSphere/ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V, Veritas Storage foundation and Cluster Server
- At least 2 years of experience in Openstack, Cloud orchestration & configuration management tools (chef/puppet etc.)
- Storage – Legacy Storage and Software Defined Storage, Object Storage,
- Installation and administration experience in Operating Systems –Unix, Linux
- Cloud Certification
- Virtualization certification
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.