Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President, and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game-changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson
Working within the Infrastructure DevOps team, the Tools Solution Architect will provide stable and secure Software tools for business, operational requirements and ongoing development. The Tools Solution Architect will take ownership of specific tools across the business compromising a number of technologies including Jira, Confluence, and integrations with other tools.
You will also:
• Design, configure, manage, and support Atlassian tools, primarily JIRA
• Design and support custom JIRA workflows, fields, dashboards, and reports
• Design and implement new Jira Projects Migrating data between environments
• Maintenance and patching
• Working closely with the business and development teams to provide a stable and highly resilient/scalable databases support all business applications
• Migration of Jira Projects from different instances to the global environment
• Actively involved in the testing of infrastructure changes regarding Atlassian tools
• Troubleshoot Jira/Confluence tickets
• Establish and promote best practices for the usage of Atlassian tools
• Work with business users to evaluate JIRA and Confluence plug-ins, determine
• Licensing needs, and perform testing, installation, and configuration of the plug-ins
• Act as an internal consultant to teams outside tech who want to leverage JIRA and other process and project management best practice
• Help guide and maintain the organization of data in Atlassian tools
• Assures performance analysis and short term measures for optimization
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
• Demonstrated experience with Atlassian Tools
• Broad understanding and exposure to various ITIL based tools
• Knowledge and experience of Linux operation system
• Experience of automation using Atlassian automation
• Evidence of Linux configuration
• Proven experience in creating and managing technical documentation
• Excellent communicator - both written and verbal
• AWS knowledge
• Big data and machine learning
• Liaising with offshore and/or outsourced development teams
• Experience influencing product roadmaps
• PL/SQL knowledge
• Excellent technical skills but also able to see a wider business perspective.
• Ability to consider differing technical options and select the appropriate solution.
• A team player who is recognized by their peers as an expert and the “go-to” person.
• A track record of implementing stable and reliable 24x7 production systems.
• Ability to keep track of multiple tasks with deftness and attention to deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail and a unfaltering desire to deliver exceptional service
• An enthusiasm for new technologies and their application for both business and consumers.
• A natural curiosity and a passion for learning new skills. A continuous improvement mindset.
• The tenacity to keep going when things get difficult, an optimistic and upbeat personal manner.
• The interpersonal skills required to build credible, long term relationships with clients, colleagues, and partners.
• The ability to provide solutions and guidelines that are strategic but also relevant, cost-effective and deliverable.
• Strong communication skills, both written and spoken. The ability to vocalize the issues and initiatives of the day in a positive manner.
• A suitably analytical approach, the ability to critically evaluate ideas and information, select relevant data, and identify key trends, issues, problems, and solutions.
• An ability to deliver on time and on budget
• A demonstrable concern for results and achieving goals, with high standards of performance and a desire to improve on previous performance levels
• Able to gain commitment and confidence from teams who are not direct reports.
• High-quality communication skills across all media and across a range of situations.
• Highly resilient, flexible and accommodating under pressure.
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
• Contract type: full time;
• 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
• Medical & life insurance;
• Career plan mentoring;
• Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
• Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
• Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
• In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
• Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
• & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to presenting them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.