Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
MS Process establishment during Operational Readiness & Transformation, develop training and improvement material.
- Main activities during Process establishment phase:
- Establish communication channel with the stakeholders on the daily progress activities.
- Train the trainers & SPOC’s on MS Processes & basic concepts
- Analysis of today’s WoW, Customization of Processes (Level 4.5) and training to deliver organization of customized processes
- Assessment of current Ways of working in the operations and delivery, gap Analysis and Recommendation as per the standard process framework, Policies and delivery solution defined
- Supporting Tools team in review of different steps in the tool as per the delivery and process needs and suggesting recommendation to map/aligning Tool with processes.
- Process LCM and improvement of operational processes in the live MS contracts.
- Creating Process benefit scenario’s and support Operation’s during observation period and follow up on all ongoing activities for process improvements
- Take ownership in monitoring KPI’s during observation period in close co-ordination with appointed stakeholders
- Prepare for acceptance of process Roll-Out with relevant Stakeholders & ensure it is agreed including report and lessons learnt
- Prepare input to roll-out message including KPI, benefits, provide process benefit contents per processes to MSDM’s and MS Process Consultants
- Reporting to MSTOP Deployment Project Manager on the progress
- Tracker (Status, Challenges)
- Time spent
- Handle escalation regarding technical and operational issues within their assigned processes.
- Report to MS Process Consultant and SME’s if there is a need for change request for the developed process.
- End to end ownership of processes during contract readiness, transformation, and LCM phase.
- Establish EGMS (Quality Management System) for the assigned unit.
- Running Process assessments and EGMS compliance activities (ISO 27001, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001) among Service Line Operate.
- Adherence to Time Reporting (Leaves, Training, Productive Hours) in Tool as per the Organization policy.
- Running Six Sigma and LSS projects on Quality improvements of delivery and processes.
- Take Process and customization work related decisions from readiness, transformation to LCM of Process engagement phase.
- Escalations Management as per the escalation procedure of the assigned Project.
- Qualifications: Bachelor\Diploma of Engineering. Exceptions could be made for experienced candidates
- Industry experience: 5+ years
- Values and behaviors: Ethical, Professional, Respectful, Perseverant.
- Skills: Skill Matrix Link PC
- Adherence and application of the MS Process framework
- Adherence and following the New MSTOP deployment WoW
- Sound knowledge of ITSM process framework and driving process transformation Projects.
- Telecom and IT domain skills.
- ITIL or any process framework (IT or ICT) implementation\deployment skills preferred
- Good knowledge of ISO standards e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 22301 etc.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.