Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are seeking a motivated and energetic individual to serve as our Talent Acquisition Operations Manager for a diverse and growing market area. As an experienced talent acquisition professional, you will partner with the Head of Talent to drive operational excellence across the Talent Acquisition function. You will deploy solutions to enable the business and execute on a wide range of both strategic and day-to-day talent acquisition matters.
In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Talent for Market Area North America.
- Lead and/or participate in special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
- Help localize Global TA Strategy by executing locally, , ideating and constantly improving the talent acquisition strategy using data analytics, industry standards and business input.
- Partner with the TA team (including vendor and offshore resources) to ensure the function is performing at required levels.
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with People Function team and key stakeholders to foster partnership and build client satisfaction.
- Support the delivery of internal and external hiring across experienced, executive and student business hiring needs.
- Implement efforts to drive exceptional candidate and hiring manager experiences before, during and after the interview process.
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Ability to lead in a complex, fast-paced structure with high tolerance for ambiguity and change
- Mastery in business case development and analytics Problem-solving and change management skills, and accountability in a highly-matrixed and global organization
- Strong project management and collaboration skills, with the ability to manage the needs across all stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in TA leadership or TA operations roles, preferably in a hi-tech and/or professional services company
- Strong change and project management capabilities
- Detailed knowledge of end to end Talent Acquisition processes across experienced, executive and student hiring (from planning, attraction, selection to offer and onboarding)
We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission- to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SharedServ
Req ID: 301672