We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
The future will look very different and the future starts today. We are re-inventing the services provider experience and intend to accelerate the latest innovations seen in both mobile and cloud.
We are delivering best in class solutions and platforms with leading technologies, built and designed by the best people. We are now taking the next step, leveraging web scale with an iconic user experience for our customers and their customers, and therefore be the partner of choice for service providers.
We have been recently recognized for our excellence in brand design and user experience implementation, winning two design awards; Red Dot and iF Design. This is especially important for our company’s digital service offerings where our new design system (EDS) has been integrated as a tool for software development, demonstrating Ericsson’s commitment to delivering world-class customer experiences.
We are now looking for a talented and passionate UI/UX Designer ready to create a better tomorrow together with our Design Studio team of 25+ UX rock stars with designs spanning across the entire corporate portfolio, from network, revenue and security management to IoT connect vehicles, 5G smart factories, and fleet management applications. As an innovative team member sharing your insights and supporting each other to deliver delightful solutions, you will foster a culture of user experience in the development process and will be integrated in a global UX community driving for consistency across our product suites. You will manage UX projects and be involved in interaction design, information architecture, user research, prototyping, testing and analyzing concept to implementation of digital solutions with our local and remote UX teams. Your work will range over our business areas portfolio, you will support our customers’ business transformation and create impactful experiences.
You have 5+ years of UX/UI design experience with Web, and native applications. You are self-motivated, willing to be challenged by management, experts, development teams and customers, as well as work thoughtfully in building bridges between our offices globally. This position is for you!
We invite you to follow the links below to watch videos and read more about us and our work:
The position is placed in Kista (Stockholm), Sweden. You will report to the head of the UX Design studio and work closely with both development units and product managers to set the directions of our world-class digital services.
- Drive your designs through the whole lifecycle (via user needs, task analysis, personas, storyboards, user flows, prototypes, etc.)
- Produce elegant designs from low to high fidelity prototypes, which consider both user needs and business goals
- Develop relevant and durable strategies for UX
- Inspire, motivate, mentor, brief and direct our distributed creative teams
- Contribute with your designs to the Ericsson Design System
- Diploma or degree in Interaction Design, Human Factor, HCI, Graphic Design, or related field
- 5+ years of user interface and visual design experience with Web applications, desktop, and mobile applications
- Ability to produce and deliver designs at various levels of fidelity (e.g. whiteboard flows, Lo-Fi prototypes, pixel-perfect layouts, animated transitions)
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, or After Effects and a willingness to explore new tools
- Experience with agile development
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
Note that a portfolio is essential for the application of this position. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
Job location: The position will be based in Kista, Sweden.
Tag: SWEHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Job details: Developer