Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Now we are looking for an Intern as Sales Operations Manager for an internship of 12 months.
What you’ll do?
- Drive sales operations related change programs (for new corporate or regional initiatives)
- Secure sales funnel management and pipeline quality, with special focus in Top Deals
- Proactive support of sales tools
- Support sales governance meetings by providing value added content
- Lead collaboration within the sales community and domains
- Support Domains in pipeline understanding and strategic initiatives follow up
- Drive adherence to sales process and tools
- Working in an international and diverse team with different organizations involved
What you´ll need?
- Student or Recent Graduate in Engineering / Finance background or equivalent with good analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate well in English.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Planning & Organizing skills.
- Great at adapting & responding to Change.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of MSFT Office suite (specially excel and databases) and data handling (knowledge of R, Python, ... will be a plus even is not mandatory).
What we offer:
- Paid internship and flexible working environment,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Stud&YP
Req ID: 300825