Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We are right looking for a Head of Market Area Cluster MANA within Service Delivery, BDGS. This position is critical to Ericsson and customer success in ensuring on-time service delivery of our projects to Customers. You will lead a project driven organization which is working in strong collaboration with Market Area (MA) and Customer Unit (CU) teams and you will be an integral part of the MA Delivery Team and work as one team across organizational boundaries, your KPIs will be aligned with MANA DGS KPIs and BDGS strategic objectives. Based on current work volume at any point of time approx. 800-1000 FTE work from SDU to deliver projects towards MANA DGS. You will drive the business planning, including looking after cost and growth opportunities together with the CU teams within MANA as well as Operations and PMO team of MANA DGS.
You will be key to drive our transformation towards more automation and industrialization with reuse to improve quality and reduce cost. We expect this to happen in close collaboration with the Service Delivery Domains and Customer Units to exploit synergies and opportunities for improvement.
This position reports to Head of Service Delivery, BDGS and be part of the Service Delivery Leadership Team as well report to Head of MANA DGS, and part of the extended DGS LT Team in MANA. The position is based in India.
We would look for a candidate to provides us with the following background and abilities:
- Business acumen and Strategy – Seizes and acts on business opportunities to enhance Service Delivery footprint. Articulates and leads activities and decisions on performance based on external benchmarks and best in class approach.
- Courageous Leadership – Provides a clear direction, sets appropriate standards of behavior, motivates and empowers.
- Excelling execution – Decides on a definite course of action and makes prompt decision which may involve tough choices or informed risks.
- Enabling people – Experience running large organizations and managing large matrix organizations. Encourages others to share their views.
- Driving Innovation – Generates “out of box” ideas, solutions and perspectives. Devices effective change initiatives. Encourages others to search for ways that improve organizational performance.
Sales | Customer:
- Ability to create develop one team approach establishing a strong bond with respective SA SD / SDU domain heads MA domain heads.
- Ability to engage with Market Area and customers in delivery and operational efficiency discussions to build trust and secure profitable growth.
Functional | Technical:
- Expertise with delivering Telecom projects & solutions.
- Deep understanding of delivering digital transformation in all aspects, competence, technology, business, people
- Experience in delivering Digital Services solutions/projects, building tools and automation and deliver on customer commitments.
Strong in people leadership, foster an environment of high performance through trust, transparency, diversity and effective enablement.
- Drive business planning, including cost and growth opportunities with Market Area and CU teams.
- Drive a project driven organization in strong collaboration with MA & CU teams and become an integral part of MA delivery team.
- Drive industrialization, automation and reuse to improve quality and reduce cost.
- Drive one team approach within service delivery, working hand in hand with MA and exploit synergies across organizations.
- Support MA Domains to drive domain delivery model transformation leading to profitable projects with customer satisfaction.
Other Unique Requirements:
- Able to take “outside in” perspectives and “cost” obsession to secure top domain delivery performance at all times.
- Open-minded in adaptation of multi-culture environment organization.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.