Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now looking for a deployment and release manager that will lead the team responsible to plan, schedule and control the movement of releases to test and live environments.
- Guarantee the integrity of the test and live environments ensuring that the correct components are installed
- Lead the release planning, building and deployment phase (within the Release and Deployment Management process)
- Lead the resolution of the operational issues after release deployment
- Identify and drive improvements
- Automate the deployment of the software components
Key Qualifications :
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3 - 5 years’ leading release and deployment teams (GA)
- Min years of work experience: 7-8 years
- Domain experience: BSS
- Project Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Planning, organizing, leading & supervising
- Creating & Innovating
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- ISEB/ISTQB Software Testing qualifications
- TIBCO EMS, FOM, BW
- Knowledge of the most common tools for application deployment, configuration management and automatic deployment (i.e. Jenkins, Ansible, etc.)
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee, life insurance, lunch voucher or canteen),
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- Career opportunities
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Advanced working instruments: Mobile and phone
- Work – life balance: Smart working
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Italy (IT) || || Naples || ServEng
Job details: Test Manager