Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now looking for a Test Manager that will lead the testing team, which includes preparing to handle testing budget, timeline, scope, risk management and customer acceptance of the solution delivered, based on the successful execution of the strategy and test plan.
As a Test Manager you are expected to lead the definition and implementation of test strategy, test plans and Test Object List that will lead to the customer’s solution acceptance.
- You will support presales activities including pre-studies
- Lead test preparation, test scenario, test system and test execution
- Lead test modules preparation and acceptance test
- ADM/LCM analysis/execution
- You will identify and drive improvements
- Scripting & Coding
Key Qualifications :
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team, gained working with the first tier Italian Telco operators
- Min years of experience: 7-8 years
- Domain experience: knowledge about billing and credit processes, Amdocs Kenan
- Project Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Planning, organizing, leading & supervising
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB Software Testing qualifications that would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee, life insurance, lunch voucher or canteen),
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- Career opportunities
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Advanced working instruments: Mobile and phone
- Work – life balance: Smart working
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Italy (IT) || || Naples || ServEng
Job details: Test Manager