Our Exciting Opportunity
The Project Manager ensures that the project or program delivers a result according to an assignment, executes project and continuously improves the project management process.
- Execute Project Management for new product introduction (industrialisation) and supply chain transfer project
- Drive Change Management
- Perform Leadership
To be successful in the role you are
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Product Development Process Knowledge
- Project Management Skills
- Ericsson Business Process Knowledge
- Project Management Tools and Applications
- Persuading & Influencing
- Working with people
- Leading & Supervising
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Planning & Organizing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 3 years project management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify and prioritize key results with business intelligence
- Strong problem solving skills
It is better if you have,
- 5 - 8 years of experience within projects
- Managerial skills
- Interpersonal Skills
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 300509