Our CU RC team is in search of a Customer Solutions Sales Director who is excited to be part of our team. Through strategic thinking, business development and management of our resources you will enable a profitable business for Ericsson.
This role depends upon a deep understanding of our customers’ business, technology, operations and objectives. In this role, you will be responsible for technical sales of our 4G/5G Core, Orchestration, and Cloud/NFVi solutions.
- You will secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson with Tier 2-4 customers through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customer and its business, operations and objectives
- You will be accountable for end-to-end sales and delivery process You will generate profitable sales and develop long term business relationships
- You will maximize customer relations, ensure customer satisfaction and build loyalty
- You will work with Group Business Areas and Local Domains to create and execute a strategy tailored for the RC CU.
- Deep understanding of the Ericsson 4G/5G Core
- Understanding of Cloud/NFVi is preferable
- Ability to negotiate and close large complex deals
- Ability to create innovate financial solutions benefitting both the customer and Ericsson
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding leadership and change management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities
- A strong sense of teamwork and collaborative style
- A strong sense of perseverance and be open minded, with a passion to win
- Ability to foster and maintain strong executive relationships
- Hands on leadership with the ability to dig into the details of each opportunity
- A bachelor or master’s degree in Business Administration, or a similar degree
- Ability to travel up to 50%+ per month
- 7-10 years of experience in relationship sales within the ICT industry
- Plano, TX
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 300328