Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
IMS Gateways is now looking for an Experienced Cloud Application Developer.
We are now looking for an experienced C++ developer who would like to work together with brilliant and creative people challenging the limits for the next generation solutions.
We create and implement innovative solutions for future telecommunications networks. You will be part of a team where you create virtualized solutions and innovate the new cloud services of tomorrow. Our teams work according to Agile and Lean principles and are thus empowered to define their state-of-the-art development environment and practices. We closely cooperate with Ericsson Research, customer units and service delivery organization.
Our mission is to enable communication between all telecommunication platforms. We develop media transfer and gateway solutions which enable for example using a 3G phone to call an LTE one. Over 60 percent of the calls served in the world pass through our network devices.
So, if you really want to make an impact by what you do, then IMS Gateways is the place to work. Come and join us.
What you will do:
- In this role you will be responsible to contribute to software development of Virtual Border Gateway Function and Media Resource Function IMS applications in virtualized and cloud environments
- Work in a cross-functional team and became active member of the development community
- Drive improvements by coming up with new ideas related to our products and processes
- Create supporting tools and best practices
Apply if you have:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related area
- Proficiency in C++ programming with 2+ years of experience
- Solid Linux expertise
- Solid IP networking expertise
- Experience working in a collaborative environment using agile methodology, ability to deliver a feature end-to-end
- Experience with Git, Gerrit, Jenkins and Jira
- Good command of English, both in oral and written form
- Ability to work in team
It’s a strong advantage if you have knowledge of:
- Telecommunication domain (e.g. user and control plane signaling, communication protocols/interfaces) / IMS / VoLTE
- Cloud-native technologies, Docker, Kubernetes, microservices
Softs skills needed:
- Agility and Proactivity
- Team player
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
For us at Ericsson it is important that we can bring the networked society to everyone, from metropolitans like New York to the country sides of India. For us, it is important to create possibilities for school children in isolated areas of Bhutan to use remote learning and to be able to enable remote health care for patients in rural Africa. Moving into 5G, we take connectivity, communication and the networked society to the next level. We feel a pride in making the world a better place, simplifying and enhancing the lives for billions.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 300309