Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
We are now looking for a Scrum Master in MTAS (Multimedia Telephony Application Server) which is a SIP based Application Server within IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem). It is the main element of Ericsson’s Voice over LTE, Voice over Wi-Fi and Video over LTE solutions.
Our teams are responsible to design and maintain scalable, high reliable, distributed systems in C++ which can operate both on its native hardware, and also in virtualized and cloud environments. We are working in self-organizing, cross-functional teams, where each team member is using multiple skills from system/software architecture to design and function/system
test. MTAS organization is multi-national and geographically distributed (Hungary, Sweden and India) and delivers MTAS product to the biggest telecom operators all over the world.
The main tools and technologies we are using: C++, Linux, TTCN3, Perl, Python, Jenkins, Jira, Git and a bit of Java.
What you will do
- Facilitate/make sure team(s) are up and running (facilitate agile ceremonies)
- Coach teams in their application of core Agile/Lean principles and lead by the Agile/Lean principles and
- Challenge the teams and organizations to try new things
- Challenge the team to be as realistic (don't pad estimates) and efficient (don't over-engineer the product) as
- Encourages teams to be proactive and self-organizing
- Impediment remover in close cooperation with the line managers
- Drive and encourage a continuous improvement culture
- Acts as a shield the team from interference and guard the process and to maximize team efficiency and
- Talk and cooperate with other Agile Coaches to share best practices, solve common problems and improve
- the process
- Assure Lean/Agile training to the teams
- Coach/help the PO and provide feedback
- Change agent in the Agile transformation
- Collaboration conductor (helps building individual and team collaboration)
- Interface by default to the team
Apply if you have
- BSc/MSc in science area
- Experience in C++ and/or any Scripting Language (e.g. Perl, Python, …)
- Good command of English, both in oral and written form
- Ability to work in team
- Advantage if you have Qualifications & Experience in:
- Telecom / IMS / VoLTE
- Version control systems
- IP Networking, Protocols
- Agile Way of Working
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
For us at Ericsson it is important that we can bring the networked society to everyone, from metropolitans like New York to the country sides of India. For us, it is important to create possibilities for school children in isolated areas of Bhutan to use remote learning and to be able to enable remote health care for patients in rural Africa. Moving into 5G, we take connectivity, communication and the networked society to the next level. We feel a pride in making the world a better place, simplifying and enhancing the lives for billions.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 300284