Automated Acceptance test Tool (AAT) contains a common framework and test services. The common framework provides common services to the test services, such as a GUI, license management, and test case management. The test services are registered in the common framework and provide the test capability for different domains.
AAT UDM test service and AAT Policy test service allow user simulating the domain surrounding nodes to execute the function test automatically.
As product(Customer Automatic Acceptance Product)designer, your main responsibilities are to together with your team:
- Study requirement and make time estimates regarding different activities during the development phase.
- Write test specifications and map them to related requirements.
- Review test specifications together with designers, system managers and others involved.
- Execute test cases and document the results.
- Write trouble reports with relevant error logs attached.
- Responsible for design environment configuration & maintenance.
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Advanced Linux administrator and user skills.
- Outstanding script programming skills.
- Experience in test case development and execution.
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance and Test Automation with good troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of TTCN.
- English read and write skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in verification and development area
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 300281