We are now looking for a Software Developer with C++ experience and testing skills.
As a new joiner, you will be a part of the XFT team working in APC (Alarm, Power & Climate) area. Its main objective is to maintain suitable conditions in the cabinet, therefore the hardware can work within its environmental specifications.
Our Product Development Unit - PDU CDS (Product Development Unit Compute & Digital Silicon) is one of the main R&D units within Ericsson’s Radio Access Network domain. The unit is accountable for Ericsson products, including Baseband, Street Macro and Site solutions, both for SW and HW, over the full lifecycle. Compute & Digital Silicon is a competence center for common design functions (e.g. digital ASIC and FPGA, PCB layout, power, mechanics, thermal, interconnect, synchronization, security, packaging, material development) and tools. At R&D Center Poland we develop SW system and design solutions for baseband, interconnect, security and site products. We address telecommunication business needs from around the globe by delivering cutting edge software (e.g. 5G functionalities) meeting the highest telco quality.
- Working in cross-functional team (Scrum or Kanban)
- Troubleshooting and fixing errors in existing software
- External alarms handling
- Supplying power to the equipment
- Batteries handling
- Enclosure climate control
- Developing software for telecommunication systems (GSM & UMTS, LTE, 5G)
- Verifying provided code
- Creating technical documentation
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent formal education,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in C++ programming,
- Interest in telecommunication and programming,
- Tester skills and interests,
- Openness to work in Agile,
- Analytical thinking skills,
- Ability to learn quickly,
- Good communication and team working skills,
- Good communication in English.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefits package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.