Bid & Proposal Management Internship.
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Now we are looking for an Intern as Junior Commercial Intelligence Manager for an internship of 12 months.
What You’ll be Doing
We are now looking for a Student, available for a 12 months Industrial Placement to help support our Sales Function, as well as support the preparations and understanding of commercial impacts in the Region. You will help to develop and evolve directives and guidelines to secure profitable business, and secure effective commercial management governance and competitor understanding.
Main activities to be developed in cooperation with presales leads, pricing and contract leads and applicable teams are:
- Support the drive for Commercial Management excellence within the region.
- Drive commercial domain related SW programs (contract renewals and end-of-maintenance activities)
- Monitor/report on domain sales funnel management and pipeline quality, with special focus in Top Deals
- Data mining and subsequent analysis to provide key business insights
- Prepare and present commercial trends and reports
- Proactive support of sales engagements with regards to competitor information and global lessons learned
- Support sales governance meetings by providing value added content
- Lead competitor analysis collaboration within the sales community and domains
- Working in an international and diverse team with different organizations involved
What We’re Looking For
- Student in Engineering/ Computer Science / Finance background or equivalent with good analytical skills
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Ability to multi-task and work without constant supervision
- Technical and/or project management background
- You will need excellent Presentation and Communication skills
- You’re good at Planning & Organizing
- Great at adapting & responding to Change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite (specially excel and databases) and data handling (knowledge of R, Python, Tableau, SAP will be a plus although is not mandatory
Why You want to Work with Us
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Industry related training, development and mentorship from our team
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits
- Potential to be hired on a permanent basis for the right candidates
The position is based in Reading/UK. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply!
You + Ericsson: a powerful combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 300273