Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
The Digital Services Price Management Unit has opened a 12 months internship position for a high performance and highly motivated person.
What is the Price Management organization and what is a Price Manager?
The Price Management organization is a strategic pre-sales unit, key for winning profitable contracts. The Price Manager is a Techno-commercial role driving the following responsibilities:
- Perform Price Analysis and Define price strategy
- Create commercial proposals in tenders and unsolicited proposals.
- Push for profitable sales
- Drive price management excellence & Strategic Pricing
What you’ll do?
Most of the tasks to be performed are related to Data collection and Data/ Price Trend analysis on Digital Services Telecommunication solutions (https://portfolio.ericsson.net/Main-Catalog/Digital-Services/c/FGB1010763). Additionally, the Intern will collaborate with the BDGS Price Managers in the sale process. Examples of activities to be fulfilled are:
- Support Price Managers with Key Performance Index Price analysis.
- Market analysis (both internal and external) for Ericsson Digital Services portfolio.
- Act as Delegated Price Manager in specific sales process activities
- Promote the collaboration within the sales community and domains
- Promote adherence to sales process and tools
- Working in an international and diverse team with different organizations involved
What you´ll need?
- Student or Recent Graduate in Engineering / Computer Sciences / Finance or equivalent
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Planning & Organizing skills.
- Great at adapting, responding and promoting Change.
- Advanced Proficiency in English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of MSFT Office suite (specially excel and databases).
What we offer:
- Market competitive internship including benefits as a flexible working environment,
- A wide range of techno-commercial learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Continuous feedback for personal development,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile communications technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Stud&YP
Req ID: 300262