We are now looking for an Instructor, who will primarily be responsible for delivery and customization of training products for Learning Services customers.
- Develop and deliver the learning products for Ericsson customers, covering 5G RAN, LTE, etc.;
- Prepare, customize and update the training materials and learning solutions based on marketing and Ericsson’s products
- Trace the latest wireless techniques, 5G network, xRAN technology development and Ericsson product & solution progress
- Effectively facilitate and support the training services
- Education: Master’s degree of Telecommunication or Electronics Engineering is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in wireless and/or IT technology
- Fast Learning ability
- Excellent presentation & communication skill
- Eager to take challenge and work under pressure
- Key technical knowledge or experience in any of below:
- Deep knowledge and Experience in wireless technology and network
- Deep knowledge and Experience in 5G NR, LTE, etc.
- Preferred extend knowledge or Experience in any one of below:
- Coding/scripting, including Python
- Machine Learning technology
- Knowledge about Linux, multi OS knowledge like Ubuntu / Red Hat
- Good knowledge about Ericsson’s products is preferred.
- Fluent in English and Chinese speaking and writing
- Willing to communicate and cooperate with others
- Creative with innovation
- Adapting & Responding to Change
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Chongqing || ServEng
Req ID: 300241