Program Director Regional Delivery – Network Build West Region
We are looking for a Program Director who wants to be part of our continuing journey towards the Networked Society. Through strategic thinking, customer satisfaction and efficient service delivery management of our resources, processes and way of working, you will enable a profitable business for Ericsson.
This role depends upon a deep understanding of our customers’ business, and service delivery operations. In this role, you will be responsible for providing leadership to AT&T programs, by proactively driving all aspects of service delivery from presales to closure.
We are searching for a Program Director that will act with confidence to develop solid business relationships with internal and external stakeholders, owning the service delivery & financial responsibility of complex network rollout programs and ultimately contributing to making our customers’ successful.
- Lead the program to proactively drive all aspects of service delivery from presales to closure. Collaborate with all levels of the cross-functional organization.
- Part of the Core 3 team for all included opportunities in the Program during the delivery phase, to secure end-to-end Accountability for the Program.
- Prime responsible for scope, schedule and profitability management including but not limited to; planning, delivery and customer acceptance.
- Prime interface with the customer on program delivery, including meeting customer commitments.
- Identifying and driving business lead generation opportunities through add on sales.
- Utilize, adhere and improve on current tools and data sources to successfully identify and mitigate risks.
- Assume the role of Contract Fulfillment Responsible (CFR) for opportunities within program domain to ensure continuity and alignment of contract terms defined during pre-sales through the program delivery and customer acceptance.
- Responsible for FAS (fulfillment assignment specification) from creation to closure.
- In this engagement the Network Program Director is formally reporting to the Networks organization.
- Participate and lead special projects & initiatives to support strategic priorities.
- Bring a high-energy, results oriented focus to drive multiple activities in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Leverage and prepare reports and analytics that easily identify opportunities for optimization and transformation, and respective cost impact that triggers informed decisions.
- Manages risk related to the Program execution area, including OHS risk. OHS Knowledge & Skills as accountable for OHS in execution.
- You will be responsible for measuring, improving and building upon success in Customer Satisfaction, which will result in additional business.
Key Qualifications & Requirements:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering or Business, or a similar degree.
- 10 years of experience in Network Rollout Services within the ICT industry.
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing operational leadership role.
- Experience in managing Network Rollout programs on small cells, and/or site modifications. Small cell / site densification experience is a plus.
- Experience in leading multi-disciplined teams with indirect reporting structure.
- Background in Project Management. PMP certification is strongly preferred.
- Ability to propagate and evolve with the changes in the role demands.
- Experience in Site Acquisition, Construction and Optimization disciplines is preferred.
- Experience in AT&T Turf Programs is a plus.
- Experienced in Contract Terms and Condition structuring, definition, and negotiation.
- Ability to travel up to 25% per month.
- Outstanding leadership and change management skills.
- A strong sense of teamwork and collaborative style.
- A strong sense of perseverance and be open minded, with a passion to win.
- Ability to foster and maintain strong relationships (both peer level and above).
- Hands on leadership with the ability to dig into the details of each opportunity.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities.
- Innovation & Process Improvement.
- Superior Financial Acumen, including P&L and balance sheet management.
- Knowledge of Sales and Service Delivery Process.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Irvine || ServEng