As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we've made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society's most complicated challenges, enabling you to be 'the person that did that'.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
- Diversify your skills, meet new people and utilize your theoretical knowledge across various technical areas within the department.
- Job exposure and experience through on-the-job training with the Service Delivery Team.
- You will be exposed to the business processes and be involved to support the data analytics, reporting and administrative functions within the department.
- Develop on-ground experience with a Multinational Company and instil the right skills towards a better working opportunity in the future.
- Graduated in Diploma or Degree in Ingineering or similar.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel)
- Knowledge in data analytic , programming and manage of processses and new tool implementatiion
- Plus if you have work experience
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Peru (PE) || || Lima || SharedServ
Req ID: 300209