Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Currently we are looking for Data Science Expert.
What You’ll Do
- Gather and process data at scale; scripts, files, APIs, database queries, etc.
- Work closely with analytics, and engineering team members
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
What You'll Need
- Student or Recent Graduate in Technical Telecom, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering major
- Previous experience in the field (professional or university project)
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis, theory of probabilities, design of experiments and machine learning.
- Understanding of data preparation, data mining and pre-processing.
- Good knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server or SPSS.
- Good command of few programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation and reporting i.e. R, Python.
- Knowledge of Business Objects, Tableau, Cognos
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Data Lake would be appreciated
What we offer:
- Paid internship and flexible working environment,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
The position is located in Lisbon, Portugal. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply directly on our website!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Portugal (PT) || || Lisbon || Stud&YP
Req ID: 300175