Ericsson is one of the leading information and communication technology (ICT) companies for service providers, with around 40% of global mobile traffic passing through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by developing breakthrough technology and services that are easy to use, implement and scale, making our customers successful in a connected world. For over 140 years, our ideas, technologies and people have changed the world: real turning points that have changed lives, industries and society as a whole.
About the internship:
In the Ericsson Value Added Services team you will be working as an intern on a clear assignment that adds value to the products of VAS. This means you will be developing a product/add-on that will be used in daily operation. Based on your strengths and ambitions we will ensure that the assignment fits you.
Senior VAS software developers will support and coach you in your assignment.
What are you going to do?
- You will make yourself familiar with Ericsson’s software for VAS and Enterprise products in mobile 3, 4 and 5G networks
- You will learn about Docker (containerization)
- You will learn about Kubernetes (container orchestration)
- You will work in Agile teams with constant focus on CI/CD where feasible
- As part of our technical team, you will cooperate with engineers from different backgrounds all over the world (software developers, solution integrators and solution architects)
What are we looking for?
- Passion for and if possible hands-on experience in software development (in any state-of-the-art language like Python, Java, Kotlin, etc.)
- Basic understanding about
- Portable software
- Cloud-native software architecture
- Virtualization software (VMware, OpenStack)
- Basic experience with Docker containers
- Basic experience with Kubernetes
- You are a truly curious person, eager to learn and share
- You like to interact with an international and diverse team
- Proficient in English
What do we offer:
A dynamic, open-minded environment in which you will explore the latest network and software technologies. In addition we offer:
- State-of-the art 5G network on campus with several innovative ongoing initiatives around. You will be requested to participate in that as well.
- Collaboration with different departments and other students
- Interaction with business customers and partners of Ericsson
- An interesting internship allowance
It is in our goal to be meaningful. With patents for life-enhancing technology, we have never had a greater chance of stimulating change. Yet we are nothing without our people. Help us design the world of the future and we help design your career. Are you in?
The location of this position is Rijen. If you are interested in the internship, please click on the “APPLY” button.
If you have any questions regarding the internship, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org; Recruiter Ericsson.