We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer. You will plan and operate the software and hardware solutions for the internal Ericsson users. As an ICT Engineer, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Additional services required by the customer are handled on a case by case basis.
Work in 24x7 rotational shifts
Monitor and troubleshoot our production environment including various network devices
Maintain 100% uptime of the production services.
Address all issues reported by our monitoring tools, including escalation on issues that require more senior intervention
Follow escalation process through issue completion, including providing documentation after resolution
Follow regular Operations procedures and complete all assigned tasks during the shift
Assist in root cause analysis of the issues with relevant log entries
Send periodic NOC reports with the system and service status.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.E./B.Tech) in Computer Science or related field. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience supporting a real-time 24x7 production environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- WAN Network Troubleshooting Skills and Knowledge of Network Security devices.
- Good Knowledge of Monitoring systems like Nagios, SolarWinds, SCOM etc
- Hardware compatibility knowledge for Network Devices
- Understanding of Remote access and Unified Communication (Voice and Skype for business setup)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || IT
Req ID: 300120