This position provides analytical and sourcing services to the global Sourcing organization, based on internal and stakeholder requirements, actively contributing with Source-To-Contract activities within the Sourcing Process.
Through professional consultancy and subject matter expertise, the employee will support the Sourcing community with operational and analytical knowledge and skillsets.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- You'll be a part of the preparation and execution of the RFx process.
- Take part of the evaluation and selection of new providers for the Managed Services and Roll Out projects in Peru.
- Perform full cycle process of negotiation and deployment of business relations and their agreements.
- You'll support other professionals from Argentina, Chile and Uruguay.
- Promote new ideas and adding value to the team through the current provider list and also including new ones for the Sourcing Strategy.
- Students of the last semesters or new graduates from Industrial Engineering, Administration or equivalent majors.
- Negotiation abilities
- Telco and Technology market knowledge (nice to have)
- High English language proficiency.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Peru (PE) || || Lima || SharedServ
Req ID: 300058