Lead the way to monetizing 5G! Ericsson is the leading 5G vendor and the only 5G vendor to offer a complete Business Support Systems (BSS) portfolio. The growth opportunity created by 5G and IoT Monetization means that we are expanding our Marketing team.
We are looking for a BSS Solution Marketing Manager to be part of the OSS/BSS Demand Generation team in Ericsson Digital Services. Your work will make a real impact on the quantity and quality of the marketing leads we are generating, and you will be at the frontline in building a digital first organization that accelerate sales.
You will be accountable for driving value argumentation, developing messages and creating marketing content for Ericsson Digital BSS. You have faith in your marketing knowledge and can be a marketing adviser to the BSS organization.
A genuine interest in marketing as a profession is non-negotiable, and you want to apply your knowledge to lead the telecoms industry to monetizing 5G and IoT. You also have good technical understanding of telco IT solutions (OSS/BSS).
• Ownership of the integrated marketing and communications plan for BSS
• Develop attractive marketing content and content briefs. For example – blog posts, reports, videos, podcasts and webinars
• Value argumentation for designated BSS offerings
• Messaging pillars for differentiation from big and small competitors, to drive content, analyst interactions and events
• You are accountable for your content generating Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) to be accepted by the Sales organization for follow up
• Interpreting data from marketing programs and using these insights to adjust content – ensuring maximum lead conversion
• Pulling together people and insights from across Ericsson – and use the information to enhance our material and ways of working
• Drive effective cross-collaboration with Campaigns & Activations colleagues and the Ericsson Digital Services messaging
• Be a key contact person for marketing and communications matters and expert marketing advisor towards the BSS Solution Area
• Be a key contact person for BSS matters towards the Marketing & Communications functions
• Proactively engage with Sales Support, in head office and around the world, to better understand what type of material gets traction with our customers
• Support Industry Analyst Relations, Media Relations, and Customer Marketing with information as needed
• Participate in customer visits in Ericsson Studio to better understand what type of information customers ask for, including presentations to customers when required
• Consult on BSS inclusion in Digital Services and Ericsson-wide marketing narratives
• Develop content and messaging for events such as Mobile World Congress and Digital Transformation World. Support media and analyst meetings, workshops and speaking opportunities at these events.
• Education: University degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent training/experience. Master’s degree in Marketing a strong advantage.
• Min years of work experience: 12
• Domain experience: BSS, marketing, sales support, techno-commercial sales, BSS implementation, OSS
• Expert in two or more of: charging, billing, mobile money, customer selfcare, IoT, telco product lifecycle management, telco partner ecosystem creation
• Stakeholder management in an international matrix organization
• Full proficiency in English
• Exposed to marketing content creation - customer presentations, blog posts, white papers, etc
Qualifications/Experience that would be advantageous:
• Exposure to press and analyst communication or media training
• Understanding of inbound marketing methodology and digital marketing tools
• Office location at Ericsson HQ in Kista, Sweden
About Digital Services Marketing & Communications:
Ericsson Business Area Digital Services Marketing & Communications (M&C) function’s mission is to enable business success through relevance - supporting the overall Digital Services strategy and business priorities. All communication activities and content assets are part of progressing the sales funnel with maximal lead conversion. The M&C unit is responsible for the overall Digital Services strategic messages to customers, media, and employees, for providing value argumentation for the Digital Services flagship products and to position Digital Services and the portfolio as being in the forefront of technology.
Digital Services M&C delivers on the responsibilities through building Digital Services global marketing and communications strategies and plans, executes on global marketing and communications campaigns and supports Market Area M&C units for local activation. The unit also supports marketing development and activation of the company-wide topics - like 5G.
The M&C unit has the responsibility for internal communications within the Business Area, and to foster employee engagement by supporting the organization and its leaders with clear communication guidelines and training throughout the ongoing transformation of the organization.
We are reviewing applications continuously.
Contact Person: recruiter Mirosław Coś email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 299914