We are now looking for Head of Deal Control to lead a team that has the accountability to ensure quality in Contract Accounting & Governance by leading and driving adherence to processes, structured reporting, and recurrent review of our customer deals. In this role, you act as an enabler for improved business performance by pro-actively providing objective financial and operational expertise for the set-up, execution, and follow-up.
By this, you will support Ericsson to drive increased profitability, predictability, compliance, and improved working Capital. You will have an end to end responsibility to ensure adherence to Ericsson’s accounting directives and ensure effective governance, related to Ericsson´s Local Governance Model.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
If you have the drive, energy and passion for performance in projects and contracts execution, this will be a role for you. This role is a multi geographical location option employment either Japan or China.
- Lead Deal Control teams to deliver Deal Control and Perfromance in Contracts/ Projects
- Secure compliant and efficient deal structuring and ensure compliance
- Ensure effective local governance to secure review and right focus in execution
- Enable Performance Improvements in Contracts/ Projects through financial and operational expertise
- Driving and execute change as per business needs
- Ensure contract accounting risk handling and control
- Ensure fulfilment assignment planning & analyse sales opportunity
- Support with customer deal and assignment closure analysis
- Education: A degree in Finance o Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent experiences
- Minimum years of experience: 8 years in project control, finance or equivalent roles
- Domain experience: IT, Telecom, Technology Consulting. Systems is preferred
- Financial Model and Accounting Directives Knowledge (IFRS)
- Experience is leading teams and stakeholder engagement
- You have financial analysis, accounting & reporting Skills
- You are capable of deciding & initiating action
- Excellent persuading and influencing skills
- Collaborate cross functions
- You excel at applying Expertise and Technology
- Social and Mentoring experience
- You are quick to adapt and respond positively to change
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || JP-37-YO Yokohama || SharedServ
Req ID: 299785