Strategy Director - BMAS MS IT & ADM
Managed Services IT & Application Development and Modernization (MS IT & ADM) is a service area in the wider Managed Services business area. We run global IT operations leveraging AI & automation. We do full lifecycle of applications from development, modernization to deployment ranging from legacy telco to next gen cloud. The role of the strategy team is to drive strategy development capturing the key insights that will take our business to the next level. We drive and orchestrate strategy execution to ensure we achieve our strategic targets and we run short sprints to assess various aspects of the business. We challenge business stakeholders 70% of the time and support 30%, while we are perceived to support 70% of the time.
In this role you will report to the Head of Strategy & Business Operations in SA Managed Services IT & Application Development & Maintenance (MS IT & ADM), and you will be responsible for leading key strategic analyses and initiatives. The main purpose of the role is to enhance the end to end performance of the business, working closely to the global leadership team of MS IT & ADM and the BMAS Strategy team. This position offers a unique opportunity for you to influence the business direction and accelerate execution, while providing a strong development platform.
- Drive internal and external strategic analysis projects in alignment with the Leadership Team agenda
- Transform insights into practical recommendations and execution plans, considering change management implications
- Define, scope and propose new strategic initiatives
- Actively engage with stakeholders across all levels to gather insights and secure execution
- Present insights and recommendations in an executive format to the SA and Strategy leadership team
- Define and implement the necessary business and operation metrics
- Secure an effective reporting for key steering fora
- A management consulting background or equivalent corporate strategy experience
- Preferred 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience – specific scope and conditions to be adapted based on seniority.
- A team player, flexible and open to change, able to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
- Strong interpersonal, communication and engagement skills
- High integrity and high attention to compliance
- Solution oriented personality with a strong focus on results & outcomes
- Strong ability and experience to drive change
Are you in?
Then send in your application as soon as possible.
Last day to apply is the 22nd of October.
Any questions? Please email Christian.Sperling@Ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 299746