Clients depend on MELA consulting to support them in deciding technology strategy, justifying technology investment and securing return on investment through carefully planned transformation of their processes and people.
The Programmable Networks Practice plays a critical role in thought leadership, professional value argumentation and digital agile network transformation around Ericsson’s Core, Cloud and Security opportunities and projects.
Our practice is now looking for a Business Consultant who will lead and contribute to winning and delivering our projects, particularly in the domain of Cloud, 5G and IoT.
You will create value and client trust by:
- Designing strategies for leading operating in the area of 5G and IoT
- Justifying new cloud technologies and business models with business cases
- Helping clients in go to market planning for new 5G era services
- Supporting cloud and agile network transformation programmes with strategic roadmaps, maturity models and process design
What you'll do:
- Delivery of consulting projects
- Leadership of projects and streams
- Management of client expectation and project quality management
- Nurturing of client and customer unit relationships
- Identification, scoping and selling of new client work
- Development of consulting practice capabilities and industrialisation of offers
- Continuous Self improvement
What you'll need?
- Minimum years of experience: 5+ years
- Domain experience: Technology value argumentation
- Consulting profile/mindset: Client-centric, highly creative, problem-driven, highly structured in reasoning and argumentation, projects trustworthiness and credibility, effective in situations with high levels of ambiguity, continuously manages risk, develops and maintains personal brand internally and externally
- Thought leadership: Thinks beyond the roadmap and contributes to our shared vision of the future network and business environment. Bravely makes predictions about the future based on insight and experience.
- Consulting project team & stream leadership
- C-Level client project engagement skills and confidence
- Cloud technology expertise: NFVi /Openstack/VMware and cloud orchestration technologies
- Public Cloud certification (AWS/Azure)
- Agile ways of working: Agile methodologies, DevOps/DevSecOps, CI/CD
- Agile related Certification
- Enterprise Architecture Certification (TOGAF)
- Consulting sales achievements
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Rich benefits package ( private medical care for the employee, life insurance, lunch voucher, gym discounts, kindergarten voucher...)
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- clearly defined career paths
- Work-based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology
- Work from home, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone.
- Work-life balance
Location can be Spain, Poland or Italy
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 299737