We are looking for a Test Engineer you and your peers will be designing test cases, testing, troubleshooting, integration and acceptance of D-BSS 0.6 solution being implemented for Kyivstar Ukraine.
Work place is partially onsite at client locations, to other parts from Ericsson back office
The project will be most of the time running 6 days or 7 days a week. We will plan the teams in a way that individuals still on average run a 5-day working week. For the individual this results in some weekend or off hour working needs, which is to be balanced with free days off during other times when your peers are on duty
In this role you are expected to:
- Analyze baseline documents and design test cases
- Review and incorporated comments in test cases
- Support with Test case preparation
- Ensure the software code meets the functional and non‐functional requirements
- Execute test cases assigned to them
- Update the test management tool with the execution status with screenshots and evidence
- Collaborate with other team and assign them raised defects
- Support tracking defect statuses and do necessary updates
- Retest defects proactively and update status
- 2+ years of working experience in testing domain
- Good to excellent practical knowledge in test execution, and test planning & management
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with accurate and timely reporting on the status and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to investigate and diagnose issues encountered
- BSS and OSS end-to-end solution experience, preferably from working in medium to large System Integration projects or in Product / Customer supporting role from Product or Service unit.
- Practical knowledge of one or more of the applicable Digital BSS Product and Solution components
- Upper-intermediate English; Ukrainian or Russian language skills is a must
- Team worker
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good attitude, team player and willingness to stretch based on work demands
We Offer a complex and fast paced project environment with high demands on flexibility and availability. It will allow you a steep learning curve and gaining valuable experience for further professional and personal development.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ukraine (UA) || || Kiev || ServEng
Job details: Test Manager Job Stage 06