In DNEW CES (Customer Engagement and Support) Product Support Hub Beijing and Guangzhou, we are looking for Senior Global Customer Support Engineers to join us to support Ericsson 4G and 5G business globally.
On this role, you will handle 4G&5G SW, HW and site products as well as Multi-standard configurations (G+W+L). The key tasks are troubleshooting, analysis and driving customer issues to solution. You will also work with Technical Deployment Support (TDS) and Product Introduction (PI), to give on-site and remote support to various of 4G and 5G project activities including demo, trial, test, etc.
You will work in an international environment with lots of contacts from different design teams in PDU as well as customer units around the world. You will have the opportunity to travel to different countries for onsite activities and to meet the customers.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- You will handle Customer Support Requests (CSR)/Trouble Report (TR) and drive customer issues to solution
- Handle emergency support on a roster
- Perform trouble shooting, fault reproduction and analysis
- Deliver professional support towards our Customer Units and Customers
- Take on TDS/PI assignments and work both remotely and on site for various projects
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Share your learnings and experiences with the PLM Community
- Technical domain experience: 4G/5G. Other related expertise such as 2G, 3G, O&M, CN, Cloud or IP will be a merit.
- Related working experiences on customer support, I&V, product development, network build or network optimize
- Soft skills to work with people, drive for results and enhance customer satisfactions
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- English skills in both writing and speaking
- Global perspectives to work with teams and customers around the world
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Education: Bachelor's degree or higher
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- We highly value continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing within the CES community.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 299690