Service Assurance Administrator (10 Month FTC) – Starter required January 2020
Are you looking to work with an exciting company who is passionate about technology and its impact on customers?
Red Bee Media specialises in the delivery and promotion of digital media and offers the complete range of services required to promote, playout and provide access to broadcast content across all media, from television to mobile phones. Red Bee Media is the largest playout and channel management business in the UK, providing critical services to a number of broadcasters including the BBC, UKTV, Channel 4 and Five to name a few.
Please visit www.redbeemedia.com for further information.
The role of the Service Assurance Administrator is to ensure the necessary process and resource are in place to enable the smooth running of Red Bee Media’s Global Operations and where necessary to directly manage these responsibilities. You will liaise with users, customers and management to enable fulfilment of Service Assurance’s remits. The post reports directly to the Head of Service Assurance but normal day to day management is carried out by the Service Assurance Manager team.
- You will coordinate and administer ITIL/MSTOP Service Management Processes and systems for Red Bee Media and monitor compliance as required.
- Where required you will administer provision and planning of resource
- You will ensure Service Assurances activities follow legal and contractual requirements.
- To collate, review, disseminate and present data for internal and external reporting.
- You will seek opportunities for improvement and/or efficiency gains
- You will support development and maintenance of processes and procedures
- You will ensure that processes are maintained and amended as required including active documentation management and version control.
- Through your work and behaviours you will promote the ITIL framework and its usage within the technology support arena including use of best practice.
- ITIL Foundation certification or equivalent through experience working within an ITIL framework
- Experience of working in a Service Management capacity
- Experience working in a 24/7 operational environment or media environment, direct experience of the Broadcast industry an advantage
- Experience in the use of ITSM systems, Resource toolsets, Overall performance measurement and commercial frameworks.
- Good all-round IT skills, encompassing widely used software and systems (Microsoft Office suite).
Can you demonstrate experience in the above? Do you thrive in a fast paced, exciting environment that can be subject to rapid change? Are you interested in working for a company that can offer the possibility of flexible working? If the answer is yes, then Red Bee offers all the above and more, so why wait to apply? Come and join our fantastic, passionate team and be part of the next IT revolution!
The role will have standard working hours (9-5), however, the manager will have flexibility around this and may consider the role being carried out on a part-time basis.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || White City || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Service Assurance Operatives Job Stage 04