We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals. The role also encompasses to take on delivery responsibility for solutions, delivering network design and optimizing services for mobile telecom networks.
- Service delivery of Network Design and Optimization Services
- Managing and participating in various delivery activity streams, preparing customer workshops and technical discussions
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Senior SA
- Multiple years of experience from previous roll-out/swap/optimization projects and processes
- Multiple years of experience in NDO of Radio Access Network Design and Optimization in networks with multiple technologies, Swap & multivendor environment
- Extensive Experience with NDO service delivery tools
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of network KPIs and Acceptance Procedures
- Any experience/exposed to 5G is advantage (project planning, technology understanding, Design, KPIs)
- Education: MSc in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Minimum years of experience: 7 years
- Domain experience: area of expertise – RAN 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G and VoLTE
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as a Radio Network Design, Planning, Optimization
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: GIAP
- Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, App Experience Optimization, VoLTE Optimization, Automation, Machine Learning.
- Developed organizational skills
Location: Stockholm Kista
In case of any additional questions, please reach out to the Recruiter - Lukasz Rokitowski: email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 299659