The role reports into the ‘Head of Networks & Managed Services Pre-Sales & Commercial Management’ in MELA.
The Head of Practice Support & Roll Out MELA is responsible to drive alongside our Customer Units activities that will improve our top and bottom-line for our Customer Support and Network Roll Out business. To lead the presales strategy across the Market Area Europe & Latin America ensuring we drive best practices, and continuously strengthen the know-how of our Customer Unit colleagues in this field.
Important focus areas will be to manage the profitability and contract renegotiation of Customer Support for both Network and Digital areas.
Define and execute the “Support and NW Roll Out” sales strategy (right price and delivery model) with Commercial Management and Delivery organization for all new product deals, take part in the customer engagement, discuss and analyse network requirements, follow up the delivery execution to get the right Lesson Learnt to reuse in the next deals.
This unit will be responsible to develop techno-commercial ways of working, and to contribute to the regional and global building of Practice assets, including development and re-use of offerings, processes, methods and tools, and practice sharing.
Additionally, to build expert knowledge in areas such as SPMS and establish tiger teams for CS contract (re)negotiation to support our largest accounts.
The presales team is responsible for interactions with Business Areas / Product Areas organizations for requirements management and localization of product marketing/value creation arguments, take part in all BA-MA fora for both Digital and Network to share initiatives, best practices and techno-commercial improvements to re-use across MAs.
The Head of Practice Support & Roll Out MELA will work across the MA, in collaboration with our Customer Unit Presales teams and the KAM.
- Responsible for the presales of Support and Roll Out services for Ericsson in MELA;
- Develop a business-oriented organization to take advantage of add-on sales opportunities and new business with our customers;
- Ensure our organization has the competence to support our customers and their installed base, and looking to the future to build competence in products that are new to the region;
- Drive Customer Support and Roll Out performance to ensure we meet our commitments;
- Customer support related forecasting, dimensioning and optimization.
- Extensive experience of Ericsson's Networks and MS portfolio with deep knowledge of Products and services including broad understanding of new product introductions
- Solid experience in selling Customer Support deals and in negotiating contracts
- Solid experience in delivering Customer Support and Network Roll-Out
- Good experience in Acceptance criteria, Contract management, Sourcing WoW
- Automation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence knowhow
- Established network within the corresponding Business Area
- Availability to travel across MA
- 10 years in leadership position within the telecom and/or ICT industry
- People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in an organization with multiple customers
- Strong Service and Technical knowledge
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Thought Leadership in identifying short- and long-term priorities in order to support business needs.
- Strategic thinking and ability to see the big picture as well as complex relations and dependencies.
- Developed analytical skills; identify trends, inefficiencies and value realization opportunities.
- Strong communications skills
- Senior Line Management skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Consultative approach, with customers and internally
- A mindset to always seek for effective solutions, also “outside the box”
- Ability to simplify complex matters while not neglecting important details
- Extensive network with relevant business areas
- Very good understanding of Ericsson Business Process, Financial- and sales model.
- Fluent in English
Education: University degree in Business or Engineering / ICT
Location : This Head of Presales Support and Roll Out is a MELA position, located within the MELA geographies
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee, life insurance, lunch voucher or canteen),
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- Career opportunities
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Advanced working instruments: Mobile and phone
- Work – life balance: Smart working
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Italy (IT) || || Rome || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Sales Support Manager