We are now looking for a Network Engineer that will be responsible for performing design optimization and audit of a network to meet customer requirements. The position is applicable for design & optimization of RAN, BBA, Transmission, Core, OM and Services Networks. You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
The role focuses on executing design, audit and optimization of services, where you will be accountable for part of the solution and of the service process. Hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts.
- Identify add-on sales opportunities
- You will assist in the development of a service proposal
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities
- You will collect and document customer requirements
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
- Advanced technical knowledge in the network area of working (Radio, Transport, Core or Wireline)
- Knowledge of local OHS statutory regulations and group OHS requirements
- English Skills
- (Local Input)