We are now looking for a Business Operations Manager are you interested? As a Business Operations Manager, you accelerate pre-sales, service delivery, efficiency, and performance within and between operations in the Regions, Global Business Area to build an environment that supports both region and global efficiency and profitable growth.
In this role, you will drive the delivery effort to make their work more efficient through adequate delivery tools, processes, ways of working, measurements & KPIs, job roles, competence models, project governance. You will support, deployment programs and common structures. You will also identify and execute improvements in the region.
Additionally, you will secure close partnership within the Regions, Global Service Centers and Global Competence Hubs and Business Units, to upgrade competence and Knowledge Management practices.
- You will lead and support Service Delivery and Pre-sales organization from Business Operations point of view.
- Maintain delivery models, frameworks, job roles, assessments, and strategies
- Lead sponsors on all levels in both Service Delivery and Pre-sales units, for units’ efficiency and performance improvement.
- Deploy and implement Service Delivery Strategy.
- Provide training and drive knowledge transfer in region.
- Education: bachelor degree or above.
- Min years of experience: at least 8 years working experience, at least 3 years of service delivery experience.
- Domain experience: CPM, SA, Line Manager, Operation Manager with strange DGS background is preferred. PMO preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Sales Processes, Service Delivery Process, Project Management Process.
- Strong skills of change and improvement management, negotiation and argumentation.
- Strong Project Management skills, and fundamental Leadership Competence.
- Strong Financial acumen and skills.
- Strong Microsoft office (Excel, PPT, word etc.) handling skill and Tableau skill.
- Be capable of formulating strategies and concepts, be excel in adapting and responding to change
- Strong English speaking, presenting and communicating skill
- Good team player, be responsible and accountable for own work, always act as efficiency and result oriented.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || ServEng
Req ID: 299629