We are now looking for Industry expert to develop commercial strategies & executing them through creation and positioning of commercial value, improvement in terms & conditions from a commercial, legal perspective & creation & protection of up-sell opportunities. This also involves Risk Management across the contractual lifecycle; Monitoring & working with the Core 3 for improved financial (margins, cash, working capital & upsell) performance of contracts, from the prior SDP baseline; Ensuring governance, through adherence to Sales Directives & applicable RSI & obtaining requisite approvals. It will further also involve Relationship management for ensuring customer relationships & satisfaction, both internally & externally.
Responsibilities & Tasks
· Drive the creation of the commercial strategy
· Ensure conversion of the commercial strategy, into the proposal
· Drive the drafting, negotiation and finalization of the contract
· Ensure Contract Sign off, Handover & Completion Verification
· Develop & drive the planning and execution of Contract Governance Preparation & its Execution
· Drive Contract Finalization, closure & management excellence
· Problem Solving & Strategic Thinking
· Creative & Analytical, Change Management, Leadership & Managerial, Risk Analysis & Management skills
· Negotiation, Presentation, Communication & Argumentation
· Cultural Awareness
· Customer & Market Insight
· Knowledge Sharing (Tools & Methods)
· Planning, Sales, Business Development & Organizing Skills
· Result Oriented
· Team Work & Collaboration
· Drafting Skills
· Commercial, Legal & Regulatory & Financial Understanding
· Commercial Thinking
· Formulating Strategies & Concepts
· Persuading & Influencing
· Creating & Innovating
· Deciding & Initiating Action
· Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· Graduate in any discipline
· 8 to 10 years of Contract management experience
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
· What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
· For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Pakistan (PK) || || Islamabad || SharedServ
Req ID: 299615