We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analysing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyse customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Drive the customer delivery in mega accounts.
- Execution in Diverse environments in technical and culture understanding of CU UK & I.
- Consultative skills showing our value consumption to products we sell and execute facilitating Add on Sales.
- Super Technical knowledge in UDM areas of HLR-FE, HSS-FE, CUDB, UPG, EIR-FE, EDA, and SDM (Subscriber Data Management) solution.
- Understanding of containerized SDM solution.
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 5-7 years' experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Domain experience: (HLR-FE, HSS-FE, EIR-FE, UPG, CUDB, PG-NGN)
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
What do we offer
• Get involved on projects which will impact the lives of billions (40% of the worlds traffic goes through Ericsson networks).
• Expand your horizons in a rich multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world.
• A healthy work-life balance (a Sports and Social club, flexible hours, Maternity/Paternity and Parental leave).
• Pension Scheme, Health Insurance, company Doctor, Life Cover and Sick Pay/Income Continuance Plan.
• Tax Saver Commuter/Bike To Work Scheme and secure bike lock-ups and showers onsite.
• Clearly defined career paths, enhanced with both inhouse training and financial support for external study though our educational assistance scheme
• 27 days Annual Leave
• Laptop and mobile phone
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ireland (IE) || Dublin || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Solution Architect Job Stage 07